Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School is in session

The children all started school on Sept. 2, 2008. Tiffany is doing good in school she is taken spanish this year, Will is at the new school for one year then he moves on to Middle school so in a few months he will graduate 5th grade! Jake is doing good at the new school and even has friends in his classes in 3rd grade. Chloe loves first grade, and is doing really well with her homework. Will, Jake, & Chloe were all worried since they had to go to a new school this year but now it is right by there house which is nice yet they still take a bus to school a really short bus ride.

1 comment:

Red Mark Studio said...

Hi there,
I replied to your comment in my blog. It's a separate post altogether
"More on surprise weddings". I thought it merited its own post. :) Hope you'll check it out! Let me know if I can be of help.